For the month of May, Zachary's Chicago Pizza is hosting a food drive to support local food banks at its Oakland location, 5801 College Ave., and its other sites.
Customers who contribute will enter into a weekly raffle to win a pizza of their choice.
Zachary’s will be accepting the 10 most wanted food items, which are:
1. Canned meat, fish and soups
2. Canned ready to eat meals
3. Canned vegetables and tomato products
4. Peanut butter (plastic container)
5. Iron-rich cereal (45 percent or more of RDA)
6. 100% fruit juice (48 oz. or less plastic bottles)
7. Canned fruit (in juice)
8. Dry beans (any type)
9. Enriched rice or pasta
10. Powdered milk
More details can be found on the Zachary’s website here.