Social Media for Small Businesses
ODALC's 3rd Annual Small Business Development Symposium
Wednesday July 17
Oakland City Hall, Council Chambers
1 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza (3rd floor)
Now in its third year, SMfSB is an accelerated 3-hour event that serves as a neutral, educational and learning platform for local small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs.
The event introduces practical and emerging social networking platforms to help educate and empower small businesses to succeed in the digital economy.
Register today to hear from the leaders of tech: Twitter, Google and Constant Contact.
Break social media down into easy-to-understand parts to utilize digital tools and technology as a platform to grow your small business.
Key Takeaways include:
- Engage existing and new customers with email marketing
- Use email communications to improve customer loyalty
- Build your online presence with social media marketing
- Google: get on the web, say more with video, work better together with apps, find new customers, and see who's coming and going
- Understand Twitter and grow your business 140 characters at a time
- Reach, engage, acquire, and retain customers through Oakland Digital's Digital Equity program
Space is limited. Register here.
Cost: FREE (suggested donation of $25/person), each donation of $25 or more will receive a Google notebook and Oakland Digital schwag
More info. at www.oaklandsocialmedia.com.