READY, SET, GO! The second annual FallFest 5K Run/Walk, a community event for participants of all ages and athletic abilities, will take place on Saturday, Sept. 29 in Piedmont!
Proceeds from the race benefit the Piedmont Unified School District's Wellness Center that serves as a resource for its secondary students by providing counseling services, health education, and student leadership opportunities.
THE RACE WILL TAKE PLACE ON:
- Saturday, September 29th
- Race Start 8:30 AM, Check-in and Onsite Registration opens at 7:30 AM
- Piedmont Community Hall
- Awards Ceremony: 10:30 AM in Piedmont Park
- To register online or for more information visit www.piedmontfallfest5k.org
NEW THIS YEAR - Participants are encouraged to form teams by gathering family, friends, or their school club or sport team and join the fun in support of the Wellness Center!
TEAM PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED:
- Most Creative Costumes (4 or more team members)
- Teams with the most members
- Parent/Child Teams (2 + person teams)
- Important: Team registrations can't be accommodated on Race Day - So sign up online in advance!
VOLUNTEER as a COURSE MONITOR or RACE DAY HELPER at www.piedmontfallfest5k.org