From a City of Alameda press release:
The City of Piedmont is looking for a few talented volunteers for vacancies on commissions and committees.
Interested residents may download the Application for Appointive Vacancy and the Commission Description of Duties from the City’s web site at http://www.ci.piedmont.ca.us. (These forms are also attached to this article as PDFs.)
Applications are due to City Hall on or before the deadline of Friday, March 1, 2013.
Interviews with the city council for these positions will be scheduled for Thursday, March 7, 2013. No appointments will be made without a council interview.
The vacancies are as follows:
- CIP Review Committee, 1 Vacancy, 1 Incumbent
- Civil Service Commission, 2 Vacancies, 0 Incumbents
- Park Commission, 2 Vacancies, 1 Incumbent
- Planning Commission, 3 Vacancies, 0 Incumbents
- Public Safety Committee, 1 Vacancy, 0 Incumbents
- Recreation Commission, 3 Vacancies, 3 Incumbents
Residents with questions are invited to contact the City Clerk’s office at (510) 420-3040.
Don't miss a day of Piedmont news, opinion and events. Sign up for the Piedmont Patch e-newsletter here.
'Like' us on Facebook and follow us on twitter @PiedmontPatch.